Waite Specialty Machine is currently looking to fill the below positions. Click on a post to see the description of a position, or call (360) 577-0777 for additional details of our openings.
- CNC Machinist Operator 1Waite Specialty Machine is seeking an experienced CNC machinist to join our team! Job Function: Perform own set ups with some supervision. work efficiently to complete the job with few mistakes. Willing to work overtime with little notice. Required Skills: Able to run most equipment in the department Able to read prints. Must be ableContinue reading “CNC Machinist Operator 1”
- General LaborerWaite Specialty Machine is seeking a general laborer to join our team. Job Functions: Use basic measuring and hand tools, able to use small power tools Obtain fork lift certification Properly and safely rig loads and use overhead cranes Identify different types and grades of metal keep records with legible writing Maintain all areas ofContinue reading “General Laborer”
- Journeyman CNC MachinistWaite Specialty Machine is seeking an experienced CNC machinist to join our team! Job Functions: Work with no supervision and make few mistakes Run multiple centers when possible Work independently or in a team environment work efficiently to complete the job with few mistakes Have strong communication skills, share ideas, practices and able to mentorContinue reading “Journeyman CNC Machinist”
- Journeyman Fitter/WelderWaite Specialty Machine is seeking an honest, dependable and self confident Journeyman Fitter/Welder to join our team. Responsibilities include: Fabricating fixtures required to complete jobs in a timely manner, follow all material handling processes and procedures in the department, complete all jobs with minimal mistakes, mentor lower level welders and communicate ideas and practices clearly, willingnessContinue reading “Journeyman Fitter/Welder”
- Journeyman MachinistWaite Specialty Machine is seeking an experienced journeyman level machinist to join our team.
- Machinist Operator 1Waite Specialty Machine is seeking an experienced journeyman level machinist to join our team.
- Operator 1 WelderWaite Specialty Machine is seeking an entry-level Welder to join our team. Responsibilities of the position: Capable to perform simple fabrications Punch and drill holes in materials as needed Knowledgeable in the operations of company welding equipment, electrodes and wires Clean and grind own welds, burn, back scarf, preheat and post-cool as required Willing toContinue reading “Operator 1 Welder”
- Outside SalesWaite Specialty Machine is seeking an outside sales representative to join us! Job Functions: Overall understanding of our company’s capabilities Understanding of our machine capacities Measure parts, draw sketches and relay accurate information to supervisors Required Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Excellent Organizational skills Able to use appropriate tools to accurately measureContinue reading “Outside Sales”
- Sawyer / Shear OperatorWaite Specialty Machine is seeking an experienced laborer/sawyer to join our team. Responsibilities include: Rigging, Material Handling, Operating a Forklift, Overhead Crane Operator, Horizontal Band Saw Operation Job Functions: Identify, measure and cut materials with few mistakes Prepare orders for shipping Operate overhead cranes and lift trucks Needs to communicate and take/follow directions well KeepContinue reading “Sawyer / Shear Operator”
- Steel Sales Service RepresentativeWaite Specialty Machine is seeking a steel sales customer service representative to join us! Job Functions: Excellent customer service skills. Excellent account management skills. Overall understanding of our company’s capabilities. Understanding of our machine capacities. Measure parts, draw sketches and relay accurate information to supervisors or draftsmen. Work with customers to meet or exceed theirContinue reading “Steel Sales Service Representative”
Fill out and submit an application at 1160 Industrial Way.