Waite Specialty Machine is seeking an experienced CNC machinist to join our team!
- Work with no supervision and make few mistakes
- Run multiple centers when possible
- Work independently or in a team environment
- work efficiently to complete the job with few mistakes
- Have strong communication skills, share ideas, practices and able to mentor others
- Willing to work overtime with little notice
- Able to run all equipment in the department efficiently with few mistakes and hold tight tolerances
- Able to read prints
- Must be able to write programs for all machines
- Must be able to utilize fixtures and perform own setups
- Must be safety conscience
Personality and Character Qualities:
Must be honest, dependable, self-confident and reliable. Have a good working relationship with all other employees. Must be punctual with good attendance.
Wage depends on qualifications and experience
Medical and dental insurance
Education Level: Vocational
Fill out and submit an application at 1160 Industrial Way.
Contact (360)577-0777 for details of this position.