Waite Specialty Machine is seeking a steel sales customer service representative to join us!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent account management skills.
- Overall understanding of our company’s capabilities.
- Understanding of our machine capacities.
- Measure parts, draw sketches and relay accurate information to supervisors or draftsmen.
- Work with customers to meet or exceed their expectations.
- A valid driver license is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to use appropriate tools to accurately measure parts.
Personality and Character Qualities:
Must be dependable and punctual. Is honest and persistent. Able to get along with and have patience with a variety of people. Is well groomed and appropriately dressed.
Wage depends on experience
Medical and dental insurance
Education: GED or High School Diploma.
Fill out and submit an application at 1160 Industrial Way.
Contact (360) 577-0777 for details of this position.