Waite Specialty Machine is seeking a general laborer to join our team.
- Use basic measuring and hand tools, able to use small power tools
- Obtain fork lift certification
- Properly and safely rig loads and use overhead cranes
- Identify different types and grades of metal
- keep records with legible writing
- Maintain all areas of the shop neat and clean
- Ability to learn to operate machinery/equipment with training
- Able to take direction from all other employees and be where needed
- Proficient at basic math
- General mechanical aptitude.
Personality and Character Qualities:
Honest, enthusiastic, humble and self-aware. Desire to learn and advance in the company.
Wage depends on experience
Medical and dental insurance
Education: high school or equivalent
Fill out and submit an application at 1160 Industrial Way.
Contact (360)577-0777 for details of this position.