Waite Specialty Machine is seeking an entry-level Welder to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Capable to perform simple fabrications
- Punch and drill holes in materials as needed
- Knowledgeable in the operations of company welding equipment, electrodes and wires
- Clean and grind own welds, burn, back scarf, preheat and post-cool as required
- Willing to work weekends and overtime on short notice
- Perform other shop tasks as needed
- Certified or ability to become certified in WABO and AWS D1.1 FCAW
- Able to pass an in-house welding test for processes used
- Able to read drawings and weld symbols
- Ability to fit parts using a fixture
- Utilize welding procedures
Personality and Character Qualities:
Must be punctual and dependable. Have willingness to learn new skills and work well with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment. Possesses honesty, integrity and a positive attitude.
Wage depends on experience
Medical and dental insurance
Fill out and submit an application at 1160 Industrial Way.
Contact (360)577-0777 for details of this position.