Waite Specialty Machine is seeking a Project Manager to join us!
- Visit Customers periodically to verify their needs are being met.
- Create quotes using office tools, Excel, Word doc. and premise operating system.
- Read through contract details assuring all certifications are met.
- Process jobs through the shop by preparing drawings, b.o.m. and necessary documents. Work with vendors to procure materials needed.
- Assist fabrication with technical knowledge and relaying cost saving ideas for completion of job within budget.
- Upon completion of job, review job stats and approve final billing or progress billing.
- Complete Excel spread sheet for before and after comparison.
- Maintain jobs within 10% of job stats on a quarterly basis.
- SCOPE: Run project from inception through manufacturing to completion.
- Minimum two years experience in Auto CAD and/or 3D Solid Modeling.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Working knowledge of fabrication and structural steel.
Personality and Character Qualities:
Must be honest, dependable and punctual. Have patience and good organizational skills with a strong eye for detail. Able to get along with a variety of people and is well groomed and appropriately dressed.
Wage depends on experience
Medical and dental insurance
Education: GED or High School Diploma.
Fill out and submit an application at 1160 Industrial Way.
Contact (360) 577-0777 for details of this position.