Waite Specialty Machine is seeking an experienced CNC machinist to join our team!
- Work with no supervision and make few mistakes.
- Run multiple centers when possible
- Work independently or in a team environment.
- Have strong communication skills, be able to share ideas, practices and mentor others.
- Willing to work overtime with little notice.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Must be safety conscience.
- Able to run all equipment in the department efficiently with few mistakes holding tight tolerances.
- Able to read prints.
- Must be able to write programs for all machines.
- Must be able to utilize fixtures and perform own set ups.
$17.00 to $24.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Medical and dental insurance
Education Level: Vocational
Fill out and submit an application at 1160 Industrial Way.
Contact (360)577-0777 for details of this position.